We are currently closed due to the proclamation from Governor Inslee. We will update our website and on social media as we receive more direction from King County Health. Thank you for your understanding.
Here are some CDC guidelines to help everyone stay healthier:
- * Stay home if you or someone in your household is displaying symptoms of illness or is sick.
- * Frequently wash your hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds. If soap & water is unavailable, use a 60%+ alcohol-based hand sanitizer. We have added two hand sanitizer stations in Lobby 1 and one at the entrance to Lobby 2 for your convenience and added protection.
- * Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- * Cover your mouth & nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Then wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap & water.
- *Clean & disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. Examples: doorknobs, light switches, cell phones, etc.
For more information please visit the CDC website.