Waivers must be on file for all league, club, drop-in and stick & puck participants. Forms are available at the front desk. Forms must be signed yearly (July 1-June 30).
Download Waiver Here
Drop In Hockey
Highland Ice Arena has evening times set aside for drop-in hockey games. Player slots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Goalies are not drop-in for these sessions. All players are required to wear helmets. To place your name on the drop-in list call the day of the drop-in; after 9:15am for Tuesday and Wednesday, after 8:15am for Saturday. Call for more information on hockey drop-ins, clubs and leagues.
Adults (Must be at least 18 years of age)
- Tuesday: 9:45pm to 11:15pm ($16 / player) - Max 20 players
- Wednesday: 10:15pm to 11:45pm ($14 / player) - Max 20 players
- Thursday: 9:00pm to 10:15pm ($14 / player) - Max 16 players (Rink #2)
- Saturday: 6:15pm to 7:45pm ($16 / player) - Max 20 players
Cancelled Drop-In Hockey Sessions
- Thursday, Nov 26
- Saturday, Dec 12
- Saturday, Dec 19
- Saturday, Dec 26
- Saturday, Dec 31
Stick & Puck
- Youth Stick & Puck (full gear required for ages 17 and under)
- Sundays -- 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Cost - $11.00 youth age 5-17, parents $6.00
- Adult Stick & Puck (helmet, gloves and elbow pads required for 18 and up)
- Saturdays -- 7:15am to 8:15 am *NEW*
- Sundays -- 6:15pm to 7:15pm
Co-ed Learn-To-Play Youth Hockey Sessions for ages 5-15
- October 8 to December 17, 2015
- January 7, 2016 to March 10, 2016
- March 17, 2016 to May 19, 2016
- Level 1 & 2-- Thursdays @ 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- $185.00 for 10 week series (Drop-in Class price - $25.00)
- ISI Insurance - 17 & under (required) $24.00 - Valid Sept 1 to Aug 31
- ISI Insurance - 18 & under (required) $30.00 - Valid Sept 1 to Aug 31
- Full gear required
- Hockey Skate rentals available - $4.00
Our registration form may be down loaded here. (Updated Sept 3, 2015)
Western Washington Female Hockey Association
Western Washington Female Hockey Association (WWFHA) – Washington Wild - is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), volunteer-run association dedicated to promoting girls’ ice hockey and developing female players in the US Pacific Northwest.
WWFHA’s commitment to girls’ hockey is 100% - focusing on the players, their goals, development, and hockey dreams. WWFHA is a member of USA Hockey, Pacific Northwest Amateur Hockey Association (PNAHA), and the Canadian Pacific Coast Amateur Hockey Association (PCAHA). Highland Ice Arena is the official home of the Washington Wild.
WWFHA offers several female teams: 19U Rep, 19U House, 14U Rep, 14U House, 12U Travel, 10U, 8U, 6U
WWFHA is focused on long-term development rather than on short-term success. Our goals are to:
- Provide an opportunity for female players to play all-girl hockey at recreational and competitive levels.
- Retain and develop a pool of players who are able to compete at local, state, and national levels.
- Create a supportive and positive girl-centric environment for learning the techniques, systems and strategies of the female hockey game.
- Develop on-ice skills, off-ice conditioning, well-body practices, positive thinking, goal-orientated behaviors, and the knowledge of the collegiate process as players progress through the WWFHA program and system.
- Instill hard work and dedication while having fun and fostering a love of the game.
- Showcase the talents of players to NCAA varsity and ACHA non-varsity hockey scouts.
- Equip female players with the tools and training to compete at the national and collegiate levels.
For more information visit: http://www.wwfha.com/